VocationVacations Partners with The Wisconsin Alumni Association
A partnership between the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA) and VocationVacations® offers Wisconsin alumni the opportunity to take their turn as a mentor and support their alma mater.
This partnership is designed to recruit Wisconsin alumni as VocationVacations mentors and also provide members the chance to give back to their university. Here’s how it works:
- VocationVacations helps WAA to recruit alumni as mentors by offering the unique opportunity to utilize their educational and career expertise as an approved VocationVacations mentor;
- Alumni who qualify as mentors receive:
- their own page on the VocationVacations Web site highlighting their business or organization;
- compensation for time spent mentoring;
- potential press/media coverage;
- the knowledge that they are making a difference in someone’s life.
- In turn, WAA receives 10 percent of the retail price of each VocationVacation mentored by Wisconsin alumni, as well as exposure associated with the program;
- As an added bonus, alumni and current students receive a 10 percent discount off any VocationVacation.
If mentoring sounds like something you would like to consider, and you meet or exceed the criteria listed below, then please consider becoming a VocationVacations mentor!
A VocationVacations mentor must:
- first and foremost, exude passion for what they do
- want to share that passion with others who seek fulfillment in their career or simply want to have some fun exploring the path not taken
- have worked in their dream job for a minimum of five years
- be willing to mentor a single “vocationer” for 1-3 days for a minimum of eight times per year scheduled completely around the mentor’s availability
- have business liability insurance
Submit your information below and we will contact you to discuss the mentorship program or call us toll-free at 866.888.6329.